Repairing old cell phones to make money is easy! Compare the best places to sell your mobile phone and earn more money. There is only one way to prevent robots from taking over the reins: stop collecting your old phones by recycling them for cash. Obviously. If you are looking to sell your old phone at the best price, follow our tips to make as much money as you can. A little trivia: "There are more cell phones in the world than people". True or False? Answer at last!
here are the Best mobile phone recycling companies
1. Giffgaff Recycle
If you sell your mobile phone to Giffgaff, it will be renewed or recycled in the UK.
They have a very fast payment system, where you will be paid within five working days to check that the device meets their terms and conditions.
But they also have a quick refund system (which may not help you much as a retailer) - if they reduce the value of the offer after checking your phone and you are no longer happy with it, you have 48 hours to refuse. price and request a free refund.
At Mazuma, you can sell your old phones, tablets, smart watches, laptops, Macs and game consoles. After selling them, Mazuma will send them to one of our partners and reuse them when they are recycled or recycled.
If you sell an old phone to Mazuma, they will pay you on the day they receive your call, as long as it arrives before 2pm on Monday - Friday, excluding holidays.
3. EE Recycle
EE Recycle offers excellent prices for fully functional items, without any cosmetic damage. You can sell phones in any situation, but you may not get the price you trust.
If they think the situation is not as good as you said, they will fix the offer, but you only have three days to refuse this if you would like them to return your phone.
On the Envirofone website, you can both sell your old phone, and buy new and renewed cell phones.
The great advantage of selling your phone to them is that you can get an extra 12% bonus on what they offer that you can put on a new phone in their store.
Also, they accept damaged phones, so if your phone is in a bad condition, you might consider selling them.
Selling MusicMagpie for your phone is a really fast process, and it offers competitive prices. So, if you are in a hurry to get money for your mobile phone, this might be a good service for you.
After finding your phone model on their site, you will be able to select 'Good', 'Poor' or 'Error' in device mode and get a quote right away.
If you are happy with the deal, you can still send them your phone for free and, as long as the situation matches your description, you will receive payment on the day the mobile phone arrives.
But if musicMagpie does not comply with the offer and lowers the offer price, you may have up to 21 days to accept the new offer, or decline and return the phone free of charge.
6. O2 Recycle
The O2 Recycle, like Envirofone, will give you a bonus when you buy it when you recycle your old phone.
When you sell your old phone to O2, you will receive a payment within three to five working days. And they accept flawed devices, so it might be a good option if your phone sees better days.
7. Amazon Trade-In Store
Looking for ways to make money on Amazon? You can use their Trade-in program to obtain Amazon vouchers for your older devices, including your smartphone.
It's completely free to do. Just answer some questions about your phone and you will get a discount. Send it to Amazon, they will confirm the status within seven days and you will be given the device number for Amazon vouchers in your account. Easy peasy.
8. Sell My Mobile
In Sell My Mobile, you can compare 50 sites to recreate phones in one place. It is a good place to look at all the general pricing and value of your mobile model. But check each recycling area to be sure of the price.
The best part about the comparison site is that, if you get the best deal elsewhere within 24 hours of placing an order to sell your phone for them, they will refund you the difference.
It's not just mobile phones that you can reuse - many of these sites also charge you for other technology devices including older laptops, Kindles, iPads and tablets.
How does the mobile phone recycling works
- Hope you can use your old phone again to earn money? There are plenty of mobile remodeling services waiting to give you cash in exchange for older devices, and it is very straightforward to do so.
- They all work in the same way, so it goes down to comparing quoted prices, and your chances of getting that.
- Most companies will send you a postage-paid package so your phone can be locked. They will then check the device to make sure it matches the information and conditions you provided online.
- If possible, you should get a quoted quote. However, if the recycling company is not happy with the status of the phone, it will probably deduct some money from your payment.
- Depending on the situation, your phone will be resold, exported or segregated for recycling.
What is your mobile phone worth ?
- To get the most out of an old handset, you will need to look at selling a well-stocked phone with the latest model.
- For example, if (for some reason) you want to upgrade your latest Apple iPhone (128GB) to a good condition, musicMagpie quotes £ 301 *. But, even if the phone is still fully operational, "severe aging, scuffs" reduce the offer to only £ 270.90 *.
- Unfortunately, most phones will not perform as well as the iPhone 13 mini when reconfigured. As a comparison, the well-opened Samsung Galaxy A80 (128GB), with no water damage, was quoted as £ 67.50 * by musicMagpie.
- Remember, though, that you still have to figure out how much you can get even if your phone is slightly damaged and out of date - selling it for just a few quids would be worth it otherwise it will collect dust on your shelf. Also, it is best to save the environment from damage.
- You can find out how much money you can get from the phone recycling by going to each of the websites listed above, enter your device details (performance, model and status) and record the price of the guide for comparison.
- Hopefully, the tips in this guide will help you find the best price for your old handset, and you can rest assured that your redesigned phone will be used properly.
11 tips for recycling mobile phones for money
Here are some ways in which you can make money with older phones:
- Always compare companies before removing your phone - prices can vary greatly.
- You will get a better price if your phone is not tied to the network. It may be best to turn on your phone first (usually free).
- Keep your phone clean with a soft, dry cloth. It is not worth spending money repairing teeth and bruises.
- Some mobile remodeling companies can offer you a higher price if you pay with gift cards instead of cash.
- The price quoted is not always what you get - it is conditional. If you are not happy with the final price, challenge them or ask them to return your phone.
- Damaged phone? You can discount quoted quotes by selling them to get backup parts from private buyers.
- If you are looking for a new phone, some networks offer trading on your old one. First check the transaction value exceeds the cash you can earn per sale.
- Remove your SIM card, copy and erase your data, and reset to default settings before mentioning the videos in your old migo.
- If your best offer is a humorous one, you don't have to sell it. Keep your old phone as a destination, a future museum item or consider recycling it with a local grocery store.
- Don't forget to cancel any mobile insurance when you sell a handset.
- Save the original boxes and resources for new gadgets. They can add value!
Selling your phone to private buyers
Sending your phone to a recruited company or site is usually quick and easy, but if you have the patience to raise money, it is best to find a buyer (especially if it is a smartphone with a decent price).
The above companies make a profit by selling appliances, sometimes three times as much as the iPhone and Samsung phones. To save that money in your pocket, sell it directly using one of the methods below.
Best mobile phone sales locations
To make more money by selling your old phone as much as possible, try selling it privately with the following options:
- EBay - The largest market but check the funds. Increase your chances with our eBay marketing tips
- Facebook Marketplace - Free listing
- Gumtree - Free listing
- Friends and family
- Twitter - Use the right hashtags and upload an image.
6 Top Tips To Sell Your Phone Quickly
- Add more quality photos of your phone to your reseller ad
- Be completely honest with the status of the phone and what is installed
- When sending your phone by mail, make sure it is properly ventilated and use the signed delivery service (add P&P costs to your list)
- For local sale, arrange to meet the buyer in a public safe place
- Avoid 'sought-after' ads on the Internet - there is a risk of fraud
- Digital banking apps allow you to get paid without sharing your bank details.
In this article we explained step by step how to sell your old mobile phones for best price and also we have shared some of the websites in which you can sell your old mobiles and earn money . That's it toady hope you have liked our article and don't forget to share your response in comment section .